With a smart, squared-off look and clean, intuitive work surface, Fusion comes in multiple frame sizes that support sizes from 8 to 28 faders in single-frame configuration, and up to 40 faders using a split-frame configuration — allowing clients to customize their Fusion consoles to perfectly suit the needs of any size broadcast studio.
- Fusion is a modular IP-Audio mixing console.
- Beautiful and rugged, with anodized metal work surfaces and high-resolution OLED displays.
- From 4 to 40 fader channels, with instant, unlimited access to any source.
- Designed to work with the Axia PowerStation or Studio Mix Engine.
- Plugs into the network with a single CAT-6 or CAT-5e Ethernet cable.
- Four Program buses and four auxiliary buses.
- A variety of module types provide control of mic/line inputs, telephones and other devices.
- Every channel has a stereo Preview (“cue”) function. Multiple channels may be assigned to Preview simultaneously.
- Includes digital EQ, Omnia dynamic mic and headphone processing.
- Enhanced, integrated features for phones and codecs include auto-assigned mix-minus on each channel, easy talkback for remote talent cueing, one-button off-air phone record mode, and optional integrated Telco line switching.
- Virtual Fader and Virtual Mixer (VMix) technology with up to 16 five-channel VMixers allows extending the mixing capacity of your Fusion console far beyond physical fader count.
- New Flex Source allows power users to build totally custom sources, with granular command of GPIO control, mix-minus, Talkback and other behavior, based upon console channel state.
- Flexible Record Mode gives complete control of monitors, meters, headphone feeds, Program bus assignments and more.
- Show Profiles allow up to 99 console “snapshots” with different preferences, layouts and defaults to be loaded instantly.
- Livewire Audio-IP network allows sharing of local audio resources and associated GPIO control across multiple studios.
- Requires one user-supplied DVI-D computer monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio, for metering and options display.
Learn more on the new Fusion here.